Saturday, November 19

You see Green ?

Good Morning Dear Wall,
Are you crack today ?

Baahhhh, A month before I never ever woke up this early on Saturday.
But now, I have to. Need to be awake early everyday which is Monday to Saturday because I have CLASSES. :|

Talking bout classes, Who on earth just love to wake early in the morning just to go to class? I bet 60% would say NO :) but for morning people, it maybe a YES for youuuuu.
I just don't get it, I'm not a morning person but I have a dream to be one.
But WHEN?

I have MORNING and EVENING classes which are more to practical and lab session.

*See the timetable, you would just know how busy I'll be*
Those subjects are more deeply in agricultural and food :)
Talking bout food, we'll do cooking this semester and that'll be just fun even we are not-so-good-in-cooking :D
So who's gonna be the Master Chef of DPPM ? mihmihmih

Umm, What to talk today ouh Wall ?
Okay let me just briefly tell you bout my course I'm taking now because lots of people will just misunderstanding it and look down upon it. *Tak baik betul*
This course is among the important courses in world nowadays, see the medical,law and maybe architect would be list as the most important courses but if you see widely, agricultural is kinda important because we need those trees and animals for our cycle of life. Agricultural is more to produce sources of food. See, how just FOOD is important to you ? If you said it is not important to you, Don't eat and go die.

My course is Food Estate Management in University Putra Malaysia, Kampus Bintulu Sarawak which we provide the managing skills in business of agricultural as tho we will make food from our own estate. Is that explain enuff to you ? I knew, you would be just confuse why me taking this as my choice in life ?
This is because I have a guts that said I need this because it's important in the future. Hello, I used to have a dream to be a Psychologist, Dealing with human beings but there's a reasons why Allah said that I need this :)

I don't deny these subjects might be hard but it's not that hard compared to medical student who struggling to the end of their blood in medication. Hahaha
You just need to have a green heart because the experiences you might get are magical and you would never get them anywhere but just in this course. :)
*Good enuff with promoting,:D*

So Juniors and Future Juniors, you'll not regret of taking this course because it is so valuable and great yet having those 'magical' experiences. You need to be tough.
Far from home, you just need to be friend with Mr Sun, Mr Sweat, Mr Mosq and those geligeli stuff :) It's more challenging if you think there are !

Let your stomach full for lunch,
Adios.