Thursday, November 17

What songs define you ?

Many of student especially, LOVE MUSIC ! Sometimes, they need them to cheer their life even to be focus in study. Earpieces and headphones are like a new IC to them since they listen them like every second.
So, what does music relate to you?
I know you have a long playlist of your songs that might have a deep meaning in your life, right? I have em too. mihmihmih

So let's listen to em. I have 205 songs. :)
*Having a good moment right now, Done with revising. Now chilling*
I just filling up my time to play with this stupid game.
What 30 songs in my playlist I listen to now related to me, my life :) ?

Start now :
1. Only Girl in the world, Rihanna
phewww, obviously if you, you wanna it too,right girl ?
but in love definately,
I want you to treat me like I'm the only girl in your world. :)
but I have no one. That's would be funny. Sokay, waiting and searching for Mr. Right !

2. I'm Alive, Celin Dion
This song would gimme the spirit whenever I feel down, How I suffered the pain and stress, I feel that I'm alive when I have you. FAMILY and Friends :)

3. Parachute, Cheryl Cole
This is my alarm clock tone for semester 3, Thanks for waking me up every morning thus I hate to listen to you everyday ! Any other meaning ? I not-really-like-this-song cause of that it have been as my alarm clock tone. :D

4. Munajat Cinta, The Rock ft Ahmad Dani
Obviously, "Tuhan kirimkanlah aku kekasih yang baik hati, yang mencintai aku, apa adanya"
So, every time I listen to this I pray that I need a good husband in my marriage.
Think too far? Yes, we have because time never can be too slow. :)

5. Kekasih gelapku, Ungu

Omigod, This is a killer song to me. Especially the intro ! you know what. Everytime I listen to the intro, damnn I melt *kenyit mata* . Any kekasih gelap ? yes, too many. But this song remind me to Fad. I love you the way you are, dolo dolo lah :)
sekarang sayang angat angat macam besties je nothing more :)

6. Today My Life Begin, Bruno Mars
Hehe today my life begin, new song in playlist but this is full of good positive spirit. It's like, don't give up hope cause nothing that we couldn't change in life because everyday is where our life begin. Listen yaww :) Happiness will find us.

7. Dari jauhku pohon ampun, Sudirman
HEY WHY THIS SONG PULAK -__________-"
hahaha, jarang jarang dia shuffle. Sekarang pulak :D
Okay fine this is among my fave lagu raya because it relating to myself.
Far away from family. Banyak dosa. Need keampunan. Cannot be with family selalu.
Tak macam korang, setiap minggu balik *baling pasu bunga* JEALOUS nyah!

8. Yank, Wali Band
Hahaha. Lagu yang selalu dikaraoke-kan :D
Oh, ingat lagu ni nanyi dengan Naz dalam kereta ontheway balik from genting with the boys and have deep meaning. Hoyyy, jangan nak pasang banyak sangat okay, awak :)
"masih pantaskah kau kupanggil sayang?" - Love that lyric, too much !

9. Your Mother, Yusuf Islam
Siapa yang tak suke lagu ni? You don't deserve to be in this world.
I love my mother after Allah because who next ?
Altho I honestly said that I'm not that close to my mother because sometimes I just hate the way she is, Her annoying habits *just me know it* but however, that's the fact that I love and need her because she's my mother. Thank you Allah !

10. Jar of Hearts, Christina Perri
Favorite song !
"Who do you think you are?"
I love the voice,music and lyrics too much, means a lot to me for that someone.
Hey listen to this F, Don't be regret since I have no heart to you ANYMORE !

11. If I were a boy
Another favorite song ! mih mih mih
I honestly love the song, since boys doesn't understand us, the girls :)
but what to do, they're boys and this is the reality of life.
Boys doesn't even know how we feel inside, right girls?
but I never have the intention to be a boy, Tomboy ?
haha but I believe all the tomboys agreed with this song :)
Hey boys, can you swear to be a better man ?

12. Firework, Katy Perry
Positive song because it said that, " baby, you're a firework!"
Fireworks means lot to life ! Cheerful and nothing in life would make you down.
Sometimes, I'll skip this song sebab entah ikut mood . :D
because you just need to let it shine, girls !

13. Tentang Aku, Dia dan kamu, Kangen Band
Hehe. Just another song in playlist but if have mood suka dengar. Meaning, mood yang emoemo tu, hehe.
This song is like to choose between Dia dan Kamu ?
Eventually, I faced this like lots of time but usually I'll choose kamu but now kamu dah gone baby gone, so I do regret that I cannot have another chances to choose Dia.
"kau tuliskan cerita tentang kau dan dia, membuat aku semakin terluka" which at the end the relationship with kamu end up.

14. Almost Lover, Fine Frenzy
Haihhh asal lagu malam ni semua macam -____________-"
Okay lagu Almost lover ni kannnn, banyak kali describe me when I can't stand the relationship with that almost lover and at the end, end up to be Teman tapi mesra :)
I cried once listening to this song, years ago kenapa tah, Emoemo. Haaa Ingat dah, This song I teringat masa zaman form 4 or 5 masa dengan Hafiz. Siapa Hafiz tu ?
The man I used to fall but kejap sangat sangat pastu hilang je perasaan tu dan orang tu. "Goodbye my almost lover, goodbye my hopeless dreams"
Listen to em is you want to.

15. Ruang Rindu, Letto
HEHE favorite. Tenangkan dengar lagu ni sebab music die very simple and soft. Mendayu dayu and I mesti teringat Naz sebab dia suka nyanyi lagu ni dikala takda lagu disekeliling. Kannnn? Haa lagu ni sangat kejap. 1.13 minit je. :)
Hello, I rinduuuuu semua orang dekat. "Di ruang rindu kita bertemu "

16. Aku bukan Untukmu, Zaf & Lah VE
ohmigodddd, This pun among my favorite lagu sebab touching habis dengar lagu ni.
Ada makna ni hehe :)I used to say to my almost lover, Aku bukan untukmu. Then bila dorang blah, I mulalah "Sekarang kau tinggalkan aku disaat aku mengharapkan aku", Sucks tak ? Sorry lelaki, wanita ini memang macam gini. *baling kasut dekat dia*
I love this version more than Rossa sebab lelaki nyanyi lagu macam ni suweeeet tau :)

17. Melodi Cinta, Aizat
Just another song in playlist. Like-ing the music and lyric. Btw, I just love balade songs. No doubt. but others would be really fun to listen :)
"kau harus fahami kutiada disisi,
bertahanlah lagi saat kau sendiri,
Biarpun jauh beribu batu,
jangan disangsikan cinta suci, kasihku"

18. I kissed a Girl, Katy Perry
Lagu lama kan? but It's would never be LAME because music just making you alive. Hehe
I in love with Katy Perry, used to lah. Sebab kebanyakkan lagu dia semua unik :)
More to gays and lesbian. hahaha but who cares, it's a totally unique. But my fave hits is Thinking of you, see still lagu curang curang kannnn? :)
Have you kissed a girl ? I did. Hahahahahaha and I like it.Hope my future boyfriend don't mind it. *baling bantal*

19. Suara Kuberharap, Hijau
Lagu-lagu indonesia ni Yusnita lah yang banyak ajar. Lots of the songs that having a good lyrics but this one just not my fave. Just another songs in Playlist.

20. Only Exception, Paramore
Among paramore's hits, I love this because semua lagu paramore dalam playlist ni yang boleh buat alarm clock tone hahaha only this NOT :)*bisingggggg lah,prffff*
See the lyrics, it tells about a life. Lovin' it !

21. Kabhi Khushi khabie Gham
Hahahaha, Don't laugh ! Suka hatilahhh nak simpan lagu hindustan.
Okay, Definately I love hindustan not only the songs but the dramas because it's alive. The complete story of life, sometimes. The tears will freely dropped without any precaution. Hahaha, They are good story tellers. :) Oh and and, with the songs kadang kadang phewww just loving it except the dancing part, Kalau lama sangat boleh muntah tengok. Hahaha :D *cepatkan sebab lagu ni lama sangat*

22. My heart, Irwansyah & Acha Septriasa
I love this kind of movie and the song, just match my taste of hearing :)
You know what, dulu I have dream macam ni. I nak sing and play guitar with this song to someone yang I sayang, tapi belum lagi kot. Guitar pun tak reti main and suara pun macam mangkuk jamban je. Hahahaha :D oh, sweet kan this song ?

23. Kimia, Imelda
Oh, this song is really sweet for one who is just falling in love. Love this because it's cuteeeeee :) Oh, I think I dengar from Damia kot.
and the lyrics pun sangat comel.

24. Just The Way You Are, Bruno Mars
Used to like it but Now so-so. But girls, this song kalau orang dedicate dekat me surely I appreciate sebab I tak tahu pun I amazing. Hahahaha :D *baling kasut*
Just nice untuk you nak mengorat ye, boys ?

25. Mr. Brightside, The killers
Just another song in playlist :) Nice to listen.
Hey Mr. Brightside, come on don't hide !
Eh, just for you to know I love hardcore esp layaaannnn time stress, cause it's just rawksssss ! :)

26. 1234, Plain White T's
Just an old song that nice to listen. Hey friends, this song would be for you.
Especially dedicate to Nazlia and Mok !
1 way 2 say 3 words 4 you, I LOVE YOU !

27. Orang Bilang, Wali
Just another song yang I suke listen. Oh jangan asyik bilang sayang dengan kata-kata sahaja, tapi orang bilang kata kamu tak sayang :) Love one you love sincerely, :)

28. Count on Me, Bruno Mars
Friends, this is for you jugak. oh, I love Bruno Mars too :)
"I can count on you like 432, you be there because that's what friends suppose to do"

29. My heart will go on, Celine Dion
ouch, This song really stucked in my heart. Baru je lepas karok haritu dengan Naz :)
The meaning and music, Ingat titanic yang boleh buat tear drop jugak ! :D

30. Mr. Saxobeat, Alexandra Stan
Hehehe. Just can't hear the beats :D macam nak goncangkan badan kuat kuat *baling kuali* hehe :) Favorite *

Thanks for scrolling down, at least your attempt to know me have meet the success :)
You know how my heart which relating to the music. I live with full of meaning, Life without heart is meaningless :)
Ouh, you know what the best song you have to listen?
Ayat- ayat Al- quran and Salawat :)
That's would make your heart better than just now. So try to listen to them okay,
Not a big loss pun, Pahal pun dapat.

So, what's your music.
That's for tonight.
My playlist dah penat, another 175 songs to play ?
damnnnn I nak sleeeeeep, toodless :)
Good night Music's lovers !