Saturday, November 5

Judgement

Awkward. feel like missing. Lost. Alone.

Why on earth do I need to feel this way today ?
Feel like crying. I don't know why.
I miss to be surround by friends having those laughs and being crazy all over,
I just missed that.
Everything were different and will be not be the same anymore.

I don't hang around with people I used to. I feel it's hard to let go the time with friends compared to before. I feel too happy with friends but who knows what my heart saying inside.She says "I can't be alone and boring, need to fine someone to talk to"

Hehe, but then 3 days in Selayang had made my week.
Lepaks with people with wide range of ages making me learned how life is this,
Knowing people from different background are totally encouraging me to be better person and it is okay to be surrounded with them without discrimination :)
Staying with them making u learn the good and bad of them that you would sometimes annoyed and smiled.
I missed those person too much.

I don't want to go back to Sarawak, as far as I go. I just go for the sake of my future. Allah, please gimme more strength to sustain in life and never fall weak and dying. I love you more than loving any other humans. :D

Lek lu, Sap kok lu. I don't want to cry. I feel better now. Thanks wall. Muah