Friday, November 11

This is my best Wall,

Hello 10/11/11 and 11/11/11
boo yah, there's nothing interesting about the dates but
It'll be something important on that dates.

Today, I feel like damn happy yet exhausted.
Why?
today is the day I woke up late.In a month, this is the most long hours I had a dreams.
Starting up with my mom *as usual* shouting, "Na, bangunnnnnn !"

Then,
SHOPPING
we went for shopping. Okay this shopping was not a good nice shopping day because I shopped for things to bring back to Sarawak *you-know-why-already*
Oh please, time-please-walk-slowly-.-Don't-run-fast !

BBQ with family
Back to the story, We had a BBQ at home and inviting neighbour and friends. Zek and me struggling to light up the pit with those charcoals. How many times tah we tried but at last, we did ! Then he did the rest and I started to eat and eat and eat.
so, I dah puas makan. No more craving for food later on.

CHECKED MY SEMESTER 3 RESULTS
I online my FB, I saw some of my classmates talking bout the results and my heart pumped gila babbiy fast. But I still didn't have the intention to go check the results until Yusnita IM me saying "CONGRATS!" and I was like what is this *it's good if it's true, hehe* Then she asked me to check the result. Okay!
I never ever shout as loud as I could in my house only if there is a cockroach !
but just now, I shouted gila babbiy punyeeee kuat sebab I sumpah suprised gila when looked at result.You know what, I congrats all of the classmates. Hey, after our hard works rearing those chickens and messed up with grouping problems and some might have terrible fights *me* and with all those physco lecturers and tough subjects. You made it guys ! congratulation ! :) Well done !
hey wall, at last I made it. ALHAMDULILLAH YA ALLAH. I LOVE YOU MORE MORE MORE THAN TO LOVE ANYONE. Thank you, Allah.I knew I gave the best and I left the rest to you.;') but Beeha, this is not the final stage. It's just a beginning! You just need to fight more and more because it'll be tougher and tougher for the next semesters ahead.fuhhhhh *Puasa Nazar 3 hari*

Hello, Dean List ! Let me stay there or put me higher for the semesters ahead because I just wanna give you more of my hardwork! Thank you Ma and Ayah for everything. Thank you Zakwan for the challenge you gave me, Thanks to bestfriends that always there sometimes nagging me bout this and that and thanks to friends for supports and encouragement and competition. Hahaha THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU !

PRELOVED ITEMS TO BE GIVEN AWAY TO SISTERS
That's for you, I just loves those things which I don't want to give to the person I didn't know. It's better for sisters :) I want new clothes for my new wardrobe ! teheee ;'D

ALLERGIC SUCKS!
I seriously feel like wanna slap me, me , me !
It's so itchy baby! please go away, you making my face look horrible.
Okay, be patient. Deal with those Mr Allergic. *patiently breathe*

MY LAST DAY IN KUANTAN, MEET KUANTANIAN NEXT YEAR !
okay, maybe today we'll be leaving kuantan and to Selayang *I think*
Then next destination would be Perak and Penang :) then to Sarawak :(
It's okay, be strong just go back there to grab your future with joy !

WHERE'S NOOR NAZLIA ?
I pelik. She never didn't picked up my calls. She called me in the evening but I was at Giant, shopping and didn't called her back. Sorry. but where she is now ?
I think she's sleeping sebab she was busy baking the other night then wake early to bake again then didn't sleep terus keluar pergi hang out dengan girlprens.Sokay, I hope she'll be fine. :) Ya, I have many things to tell you and maybe I'll be there tomorrow. hewhew

PACKING NOW !
please please please kamu jangan malas, sila packing sekarang lepastu pergi tido.

Done here Wall.
Thank you Wall for being here to hear bout my days.
I Love you and will never curang with you, wall.
Bye.