Thursday, November 10

Dear TL

"BOO YAH!"
Imma so excited here :)



Okay, people used to say that friends make us alive and away from the word LIFELESS.
For me, among the best friends I had, I prefer sisterhood. Although it's not biologically connected but sisters are more than being a friends but always know that they are close inside and in reality.

We, The Lalats are not intentionally made up to be as a gang. It was happened accidently combining the bestfriends and the other bestfriends which everyone were involved in Marching Band, MGS. pfffft
Okay people would never be connected together for a very long time. I admit. We doesn't. It's reality ! but I still believe that in each of our heart still hold that sisterhood thingy *perhaps*
The saddest part now is
we-are-like-separating-and-tearing-apart-because-you-choose-to-be-that-way !
I knw that it's really hard to gather together like the old times because everyone grown up and have their own life. One are here and one are there. I knw the distance are separating us a part but please all at once, at the end of it we can still see each other because WE'RE STUCK IN KUANTAN. kannnn ?
I don't mind if you wanted to put TL as " your old times stories and now I don't need them. " I don't mind but please don't forget and ignore the other sisters.
You just too over the limits. I think we're just not a bunch of your friends, at least if you meet the other sisters along the way, show some interest, respect and smile. Oh, like what we used to be before. At least, Have a smile and approach. It's really rude if you're totally acting like ignoring the other sisters. It's rude. I can't bare with that. If you even don't have nothing to say, just fly them a smile. A SMILE. It's that too hard ?
well well well, I know some of us from 10 girls are not even close to each other, I admit that. but at least hah you knw yourself, I feel noob telling you this.
*No more talking*

I wish that we could hang together which we're complete 10.
Muka yang sama je everytime we hang out. Make some effort.
You nak sombong, you go die. I can't bare if among TL, you act like so queen. Who are you ? You just one of us who grown up with those laughs and tears we made before.
ENUFF WITH THOSE GERAM GERAM PART *baling bantal*

Today,
"every semester break, we can only meet once"
hehe, but at least we're still connecting to each other.
Hey people, it's not easy to have a group of girls that are going with your flow.
I love TL. Honestly, I love the sisterhood we have but dislike some part of it NOW.
Met Diana, Aza, Mija, Cyla and Byer.
Nazy at Jengka SPM.
Mira repeating paper, busy.
Shaq Idk, not connected. SPM-er.
Eles Idk, study for SPM lettew.

Nothing to write about because it's too many to tell but
WE HAD FUN AND I HAVE START TO MISS YOU OLLS, LOVES.







I hope you still have a guts to stay together.
No matter how far you go and how many friends you have.
It's crazy when you just forgetting the 'old people' away.
They had made your days, be grateful because true friends are hard to find.
I love you, Lalats. :)