Tuesday, November 1

Heading a head,

sorry dear wall, I was a bit busy and not having time to write on you.
Don't worry you'll always be the best wall for me to write my stories.
btw, Hello I'm kinda suprise if the are readers out there willingly to read my wall.
accidently or stalking or sincerely, I don't mind cause you're welcome but I ain't nothing to hope for because this wall is only for me to talk to. I'm not seek for popularity or wht like some does. Sorry.

I did my art works. Art project. Hobby.
I never hope that would be perfect or impressive but it's just enuff to make you smile and laugh, soul.Can't wait to meet you, friends :)
just finished em and still not packing ! awwww damn, Imma sleepy.
-__________-'

Hey wall, I don't think I can accept him nor say No because I just can't.
I feel nothing and I'm useless. Sorry but I fall for other. Hey the other, I think I loike you but you just don't see em. Hope you see and say that you loike me too. Impossible. Sorry again.
Oh, another one is, hello friends I just get over him and I'm cool and doing fine. I even have no feeling towards him. No more. So I'm fine, no worries. He's sucks. What to do, move on. But I really want someone that really can make me laugh and feel real again.He who's not bo-ring and in the box. I don't need that. I just need to be fun and feel the hatred and hurt while happiness are with me while I'm with him. So who's HIM ?
When? okay, fine. Take your time. I know you're somewhere there. Take care okay while walking towards me. I will make wrong choices by having bad decisions because it's learning process but for you, I spare a space. :)

Good bye everyone.
May you be bless.
and Malaysia aman dan sejahtera.
Assalamualaikum.