Thursday, November 17

Stuck STUCK stuck !

Hello Internet,

Omigod dear U-spot please be active. I need you too much :)

Oh hey, I'm here in Bintulu for almost 3 days already.
I feel simply awkward these days because something had changed.
Someone had gone so it feel a little empty here and there.
I feel like I'm lost and losing something, maybe it's a TIME.
I could be in a complete silent for a whole day because I have a limit connection here.
But I don't really care, hmmp I care too much actually !
Hello, posibility for me to die is high if I'm not talking and sharing with others.
It would be like, killing me softly. :|
But however, I feel so calm and having a spirit to start everything new.
To be new in heart and mentally even if I could, physically :) *I wish*
I don't know why, but I feel relax and feel like everything gonna be just alright.
and Hello, Mr Allergic had go away and now waiting for it to fully recover.

You know what?
This is the new semester and I just don't want to put my spirit down.
I need to struggle again to fight for this Semester.
Dear Allah, I'm begging you please make it easy even in a hard time. :) I love you.
I just need to strike the best and be good to everyone.

10 things I need to do this semester :
1. Stay focus on what I want to do and to be : "TNC List ? DL ?"
2. Be silent but happily enjoying my life here, "so far friends here are good :)"
3. Don't nag for anything and don't hear from anyone. "because You just have to be grateful, you have dear Allah :)"
4. Don't pick a fight with anybody but settle everything in a mature ways. "be mature enuff and deal with BRAIN!"
5. Do your assignments and tests even final with joy, success, patiently and sincerely. "NO LAST MINUTE WORK AND STUDY,please?"
6. Don't do gossip. "even hear,it's nonsense!"
7. Saving money. "because you had used too much money before. Don't go shopping unwanted things. NO !" "Follow the budget you did!"
8. Everyday study, 2 hours time before going to bed as early as you could. "Waking up in morning with new refreshment :)"
9. Every prayers you made, khusyuk and pray hard cause you need em. "Every hard works you did, you need Allah. His bless are important.Parents too"
10. Take care of everything even you are super duper busy. Don't forget anyone :). "will NOT,but sorry if tak contact :)"

"I JUST NEED MY TWITTER NOW, PLEASE?"

Please, stay determine and creative.
Off to do things,
Love from far,
Beeha :)