Friday, August 5

Terasa.Terpost.Ternanges.TerREJECT

Assalamualaikum dear world, What's up? I had gone through a tough week with no internet connection and some sucks feelings. It was so miserable. No doubt but I am happy because I still have a chance meeting this Ramadhan :') I think it's not too late to wish you readers, Happy fasting and have a bless from Allah in this Ramadan Al- Mubarak.

The story begin with Miscommunication and Misunderstanding. I'm hundred thousand and fourty four percent agreed if there is a class teaching on how to develop those information well and how to interpret it and make it positive. Okay, no doubt how efficient this steps taken, human are still human. I'm sick of these. People Mentality. wake up dear, we're bigger enuff to think everything professionally and positively. Why just can't you. Just test yourself with a little problem, the way you handle it is show how your mentality are. Here, Imma not talking that Imma perfect but at least always motivate yourself in the correct way. Rather than you crying dying rolling and hurting yourself, you might rather THINK. Thinking is a new hobby that is so effective to overcome everything, by thinking.

Think why was that happened ?
Think should I be blamed ?
Think how could I improve myself ?
Think of to make the situation better ?

I will respect you if you're the one that think everything positively and act positively. You're such a gentleman.

but please don't be a little loser with label Kg.com mencanangceritatakbetuisanosini. Sometimes, this thing might be settle just in small group, here best friends are the best place to confess and to cry out loud not those cyber technologies.

Small thing, make it small by having big solution so the big smile will still on your face. Having big brain but small way of thinking is just a waste. Heart feeling is personal, it can be cure by face to face talk. It's really stupid to make your heart feeling become one source of making other people hating each others.

" Untunglah, kau ada ketua best ! " if that is the statement that you really touched with, stop it. It's doesn't for you at all. I have no interest at all to talk bout you.

I forgive. I forget but there is no second chance to have a smile from me anymore.