Thursday, July 28

don't say it again ,

I read that statement and I was paused for a while. Thinking.
you guys know what I'd been thinking ?
. . . what is really happening now ? . . .
. . . who is that 'her' ? . . .
. . . what's more that been hiding from me ? . . .
I'm tired of you putting me in the dark again like I have nothing to feel about.
okay I don't even care what you gonna do because you're not even mine but please don't put me aside without considering my feeling, I'm tired. And so, you're acting weirdly now.

I'm only asked for the truth from the first time I knew you lied to me.
Thank you,


I praised Allah for sending you, but what's more do YOU really wanna show me with this human, god ?
Why can't you just let him go from my heart if the reality is killing me ?
I know I can get over these suckiest feeling but why just can't you . . .
please with you beside me is like a fantasy begin.
YOU'RE NOT REAL TO ME ANYMORE !
I'm begging you dear bloggie, take this away. far far away so my heart could just have a nice smile again. perhaps.