Monday, August 8

letters to Julliet,

Hello Julliet,

" Love is to be love and to be in love "

I'm just wondering why the heart can just being hurt because of love ?
I've the story of love but I think it'll never reach the ending, Julliet.

here we start. . .
we start and we hold. These will become my memories. I know, there is nothing like "breaking up" or "leaving" in your dictionary
because here comes the friendship. I don't know who's fault is this ?
Maybe I am the one who put a high hopes on you,
Maybe I am the one that love you without limits,
or maybe I am the that making you a needs in my life,
OR
You're the one being too over treating me like I'm the one,
maybe your attitudes dissapoint me too much,
or maybe what you are now is what I can't bare to see and you are different
because you might think you can hold me while having the others.

Just be honest if this is just a friendship. I am actually doesn't want to end it like this, it's too fast and actually I love the relation more than I love you.
How hurt to be me but u just don't understand and consider my feeling. And now I am really can get over you even actually I am dying inside, I miss you like hell but I always think that you are just my weaknesses and I need to get rid of you, by hook or by crook. You killing me softly,
I left you because I know that you won't even care, you don't even find me, you're just fine with your life now and that is what you want, I think.

Thank you for making me so emotional because I never been one before.
I am stronger before, but I ain't weak now. I am still stronger.
Just then, I miss you now when your name just pop up from my head, I cry
.

p/s : I miss someone who I can share and tell my problems to, when I am having a hard time, you'll be the ears to hear all the craps. I don't feel enuff to share to others but not you. I really miss you but I does not hope to hear your voice or see your face, I just need you to just thinking of me. That's enuff.