Saturday, August 6

It is the combination of life,

Instead of locking myself with you accompany by tears and sadness, they are here to comfort me and share everything to make us laughing as loud as we can.
anywhere I go, KL Kuantan and even Sarawak, I will always have the best to be part of my life, Girlfriends.
I don't need those boyfriends that only know how to hurt people but I need sisters that can hold you for along time having fun and cheer :)

Jom tengok sunset and lautan yang terbentang luas sambil jerit...
......'Nak Balikkkkkkk!'
oh having chicken wings yang sedap tu sungguh nyaman bah, mun kitak sik cayak, kelak datang sini okay :)







and here we go,
The Madagascar - Alex/Mira Marty/Beeha Gloria/Deko Melmon/Yus
mereka sangatlah tingting,cingcing,ngengngeng,ningning :)



Please, I don't need more than this. I think they have give me the happiness. That's enuff. I just need you guys to hold each other to survive here, aja aja fighting !

p/s : Imran, you such a best friend :) would you please be my best friend forever ?

Another p/s : Imma sorry my dear, I just can't hold you tight like before. You make it loose, I just don't want this to happen but I think it is better to step back, turn and go without looking back again. I just wanna you to know that I'm hurt to fall deeply in love with you but things always be different.I let everything about you go.

kbye. :(