Wednesday, August 17

Aja aja fighting !

Let's praised Him for the beautiful life we're having here. :)

starting with the big smile, who knows what I feel inside ?
I feel the pressure, a big pressure on me towards my study.
I keep myself to realize more and more about my future that
I even don't even know it.
As this is my destiny even I never beg for this,
I need to get through all the pain and search for those happiness along the challenge journey.
Oh my, you know how my course be hard enough by time ?
but I really need to struggle much because I know to be a doctor even harder than this. So what the hell being in agriculture if you keep on mumbling and making more excuses !
it's not worth it, Bee !
this is your destiny, just have a strong faith that what will happen in future for you to face, face it well.
Starting from now, just keep focus and concentrate in your studies, forget all the nonsense happening around you and don't involve yourself with those stupid boyfriend's love. It is not your time yet, you need to determine to achieve the best yes as you know your competition getting more and more. So, be the predator with a good skills and techniques to attack the prey, yes youuu my prey. hahaha
" aja aja fighting for your final, let's the mistakes you made in your first and second test will be the step for you to do the best for final ! "

Let this semester end faster as every sems as well.
I can't wait to face those tough Mr.degree :)

p/s As I'm thinking maturely and rationally, I don't need you as much as I need myself and people who could comfort me. I don't need to know the other life of you, as long as you're here for me because I need you to be a part in my life to make me complete because I known you for a long time and it's a waste for letting the friendship end. Imma stronger enuff than I thought.
I have my own life, dear . :)