Wednesday, August 24

I talk much.



Things when it comes to me,

# I don't practise thinking nonsense.
# I don't simply remember person's birthdate even they're my brothers.
# I'm not really good at numbers so I'll count them triple times to justify the correct answer.
# I don't sleep easily and I won't awake easily too
# I fart in silence but sometimes I do tell people before I fart.
# I hate looking at those beautiful person because I'll envy much.
# I will stare for a long time at you and start making those unpredictable faces.
# I hate people to torture and physco me.
# I laugh LOUD.
# When I was angry and tense up, I'll eat a lot like A LOT because I can't be full
# When I love the person, I'll only love them and dislike others
# I'll be the annoying person when it come to face those Lipassss !
# I do physco people.
# I usually act arrogant but the fact is I don't !
# If I hate you, I will totally ignore.
# I love plans and I'll makesure the plans done successfully
# I'm a hot tempered and moody person.
# I simply don't answer my mom whenever she asked something because I used to be that way.
# I love to talk as loud as I could with Nazlia because she did it too.
# I will at least once call Farhan everyday just to hear his voice even I hate him.
# I will easily annoyed with people I close with because I love them :)
# I hate cats at block.
# I love to be alone more than being accompany.
# when it comes to love story, I failed. give me C.
# I don't care much about other people but they did care much about me,
# Every boys that fall for me will not easily telling me the truths but hide till one end.
# I love white roses and I had it from someone already.
# I need a boyfriend, do I ?
# I live to study and eat.
# I can be totally positive to you whenever you're positive to me, but don't be beyond the limits. It's a warning :)

Just to describe a positive and negative side of me, don't judge a book by it's cover but learn the book till the last page.
That's for now, I love youuuuu :)