Monday, August 22

I see ho me :)

Hello semenanjung, welcome home people :)

24 hours before,
I was struggling to finish up the assignment with all the spirit to come home.
After successfully finish em up, It was so heaven, man :) by the time I did finished packing, it was 4 am in the morning thus it's a dangerous zone to have a sleep, silapsilap terlepas flight.

15 hours before,
getting ready to leave F209 and Yusnita, :(
get to the airport by bus and boarded.
sometimes, when we used to do the same thing everyday,
we will definitely will miss the moment spent for the next day,
" I've started to miss
them already, :( "

10 hours before,
landed smoothly, good job captain pilot :)
you make the time fly fast. All the way I was as sleep
because it was too sleepy.
Oh no, everybody like went back already.
Where is my dad ? one hour waiting was so boring.

8 hours before,

went to bangi to meet cousins, aunty and uncle but I tend to sleep
until we went back. Headache attacked ! I was so not in the mood to have the fun
then my dad sent me home to have a good sleep. It was so cold.

2 hours before
I woke up and hello there, ayam golek oh damn so like my favourite :)

now I'm having the headache and feel like vomiting.choi
but the best thing is I'm homeeeee !


Nazila and Nur Amirah <3