Tuesday, July 26

Hello desk,

Waking up so late yesterday because having fun in my bed enjoying the comfort sleep :)
I know some of you guys had started the class already,
don't be too jealous okay ? haha

This whole week, I have a few dates with a few 'person', haha
just kidding, a date with
MR SSK, MR CFM, MR CAG, MR POULTRY
and so MR VANILLA.
Eventho having a week of mid sem break, we'll still having this ton of assignments. I wish to have a pleasant holiday without these Mr Assignment
because I'm tired dating them :D
but what else can we do, student ? :)

After came back from reban to feed those yummy chicken, struggling focusing with those reports on the chicken with hungry stomach and watching those interesting movies were so not relaxing :D but who cares at least I did enjoyed the moment hahaha.



Tomorrow, I'll will be dating Mr this and Mr that. catch ya soon.

P/S I love you