Monday, July 18

After a while,

Assalamualaikum dear blogie,

I'm back to make you my best mate to confess my happiness, joy, hurt and sadness together. It was a while since I was away form blogging. This is because I'm too busy starting my new semester and It's too pack.
Oh, this is my second blogspot and called wallwithpolkadots.
How about The Resistance ?
oh there is nothing bout the other blog, it is just I need something new for some refreshment and I think it is too pack to hold the blog for 3 years :)
I hope I could be as active as other blogger sharing infos and moments in life, I wish.
since now, time is my number one weakness. I try to use the time wisely and having this blogie might release my burden and stress I felt and will feel here.

It is so much pleasure to have you walking here and you are much appreciated.
Thank you.

Loves,
beeha