Monday, July 25

press button B then A,

"Ahoyyyy, are you ready kids ? , ai ai captain ! "
" swing higher ! "
hahaha. I'm working over here.
oh yess, yesterday was the Shell Family Day ,
and they having a Pirate theme :)
and as I told you guys earlier, I was incharged with the video game,it's WIIIII :)
sumpah best, budak tak reti main. Aku yang mainkan.
First of all, I'm kinda nervous because I simply don't know who will I deal with.
but starting up with kid and another kids, it was getting so much fun and enjoyable. But but but, standing all over more than 4 hours killing me softly. Haha
but I learned that it was a good thing handling with kids because they are fresh and unpredictable, kagum gila dengan sorang budak tu sebab focus dia pehhh terbaik :) He's chinese boy. Oh, no wonder they're good in study too :) and what I learned more was their parents very supportive even in term of playing games, their parents were like pushing their children to be the best and don't give up hope.
Hello parents out there, this is a good examples of what parents should be :)

Yesterday was a very tiring day but I gained more experiences in life.and yeah all the CAPTAINS were very supportive and great :)


The end of the working day.

Hello futsal, :)
tonight playing futsal again but with the girls. haha
it was fun but not so enjoyable like the previous one
and PLEASE DON'T STEP ON MY FEET :D