Saturday, January 28

I just have the mood,

Hi My Fave Wall,
and Assalamualaikum if you're coincidentally reading this wall.
How are you, guys ?

Today I think it's time to merepek and confessing bout anything that comes to my mind right now.:) So, just take it as a lessons and pray for a better life of me and you,

First Scenario; The Changes I felt,

Nowadays, I can feel that I'm changing to be the most silence person in doing things, everyday. I talked but less. What I know are Studying, Finishing my assignments as early as possible, Eating while watching movies, Solah and praying, Talking with roommate but still less, Doesn't care bout my hand phones already, My phones' credit always like RM 0.00, Doesn't have intention to contact anyone except my mum, my brother and Nazlia, Too lazy in meeting, talking, on-the-phone or text-ing anyone,Eat once a day, Saving money, I could see my weaknesses clearly and being a little perfectionist in my life nowadays.

In one point, I think these changes are great and would be a best impact for me to achieve the best pointer this semester, 4.0 is what I'm dreaming for this semester. Insyaallah :) but seems like less communicating with those lovers in my life making me looks terribly sucks.
But dear friends,
it is not my intention to ignore you'olls. I MISS YOU GUYS THE MOST because here, I can't find friends like all of you. I'm hoping to have the species of friends like you guys, here but unfortunately, it's rare.

I still doesn't know what had happened to me ?
Maybe I'm missing my life there, or maybe it's time to be matured enough since I'm 20 years old, or maybe I doesn't have the perfect mates to talk bout everything here. Naah, I don't really care because I know whatever happens there lies a thousand meanings. :) I'm just fine only that I'm less talking here and there. Oh, maybe the other word could describe me now is, FOCUS :D sounds annoying? Naah, I don't care much. hehe

okay, done.

Second scenario; The same feeling, Forever.

I confessed to him that the feeling gonna be the same but the situation will totally be different :) Yes, you don't have to worry because I never learned how to hate people, only I knew is to stay loving the one we used to love because you're not losing anything nor having anything by doing that. :) I used to love him too much that making me hurt but it's not a big deal now and ever because I'm thankful to him for making me learned how to accept the faith sincerely and making me to be much more matured in the love stories. I miss those memories but yet I can't have it anymore with him but I will have a new one with the new person. Perhaps? :) Life is too short, so what for you are crying for the same person? Go die. Just let them be the history that you can never forget about and step forward to the new wide world that full of misery and loves :). I asked, please don't stop loving me the way you love me before even though you're in love with her now.

Third Scenario; Boyfriend is a must ?

Sometimes, it making me annoyed when people used to say
IT IS A MUST TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND.
Hey you're too childish, but that's your opinions. For me, it seriously doesn't make you a loser because you're just too strong to step alone in this crazy world. But I don't deny that you would be a little lonely, but what the friends for, right ?
This is a big world, come on. Explore it. Explore it by your own. Meet various types of friends. The older or younger than you, boys or girls or even tomboys and gays. Explore the life while you still can to improve yourself, make yourself satisfy in everything you do, make the imperfectness of yourself to become perfection. :) Enjoy every little things first, dear girlfriends :D Don't stuck your young life with those irritating boys. Only then, you met someone you fall for, go for him. It's a bonus. :)

done here.

Fourth Scenario; You study once, You regret none.

Currently, I can see that people are getting lazy or pissed off in their study.
Come on ! Just have thoughts like this. You're studying for your unpredictable futures, but you can only have a student life once in your life which is Now. To have a great future, you need to study well. It is not what you're studying that would makes your future, but what you learned from 'em is the most important thing. Along with studying a subject, you could discover more and you will learn more bout life that getting ahead. Life is too simple. You've your hard works in the hard time, Allah will give you a thousand fortunes and livelihood.
So, what's the excuses you could made for not struggling till the end now ?
Everyone said, studying is boring except for Nerdy. Yes, I don't deny it but see in a different perception that it is you who make the studying boring. It is YOU. Only you know how to make studying fun and enjoyable. Only you knew the way you are.
Don't you be jealous looking at person who scores the best, who great in everything. Sincerely, I AM JEALOUS. I just wanna be like them, but in my own way.
You can play around now but don't be regret in future.
Just studying, it is much more easier than working.
You read, you understand, you practice and you write. It's simple.
Sometimes, working might using you brain more than you're studying. :)
Thus, learn and enjoy every single thing in students life in YOUR-OWN-WAY.

done here.

It think I might stop here, I just having mood to write but not too long.
It'll irritate you. Hehe :)
By then, Don't forget to make improvement in life.
"Sikit - sikit, Lama - lama jadi bukit"