Saturday, January 21

Pick it off the petals.

At first, I have the heart not to go back. Reasons? seriously, without no reasons besides saving the money for more important things but going back is the most important thing to me NOW ! auuuffff,

I'd checked the tickets. Mas and Air Asia, the cheapest is around RM 300++, one way trip only. prrfff, but still have the heart to go back. Then suddenly, my mother called.
" Ma, nak balik boleh?"
hampa tak hampa bila dia cakap,

"Tak payahlah, seminggu je pun. Bulan 3 nanti balik"

I cried. A little tears because I feel lifeless to be here without cheers.
Everybody like going back, including my roomate. Some might going elsewhere.
I even don't have plans because I assumed that no planning should be done for this break.

Tapi, nothing is impossible. I'm strong enuff to survive here :)
Forget about going back and enjoy every little things here. Make something lifeless to become alive :) I'm keeping the miss and joy to be there at home until March,It's about 2 months and 9 days to go. Chill lah kannnnn ?

Ask me out, I'm delightfully will :)