Wednesday, February 1

ความหวาดกลัว

Hi Wall- E,
Saya Takut sangat sangat.
Sejak dua menjak ni, saya takut sangat sangat tentang 2 perkara.

First, am afraid of Allah and all the sins I made.
I takut sangat sangat. I rasa macam, hm. I'll try for better improvement. Yes Nabihah, you need improvement and you need to change in every single things. Perhaps, you too friends. I tak nak masuk neraka, I takut sangat sangat. Every time I thought bout this. I feel that, death is searching for the next soul to be taken. Maybe it'll be me ?
I can't describe more because it catch my breath every time I think bout this.

Secondly, am afraid to face future. I need to maintain what the hard works I had made but life means ups and down. Sometimes, we're up and in anytime we can be down. I tell you, it's hard to maintain the best result except that you're genius. I'm afraid and the anxiousness hugs me every time after I did my test. I want the best. The best that I have from my very own hard works and bless from Allah and parents and with the help of friends and supports from best friends. I- want- a - bright- future !

Every night before sleep, the only thing I kept imagined of was HOME .