Friday, January 27

Abashtaaaaa ;')


It almost one year since I'm a Korean addicted.
Okay ADDICTED not OBSESSED !

Dulu : "Ish, sorrylah I tak layan korea korea ni. Apa je tah korang obsess sangat.Bukannya handsome pun. Sorry not-my-cup-of-tea !"

Kini : " Awwww, Ji Hoo ! Lee Shin ! Abashtaaaa sini Abashtaaa sana, Omigod kann best kalau dekat Malaysia ni ada macam korean? -__-" "

See how annoying I am !
Not to deny it, now I'm addicted to them which by mean addicted to their story lines and ehemehem, alaaa yang handsome and cool cool tuuu :) Tell you later, mihmih

I started with Sassy Girl which I kindly impressed to watch the movie since the story line, especially the love stories touched me. Awwww, the songs too. If I'm not mistaken, I watch em on TV. prfftttt. Then, when I stucked in here, oh Bintulu. Despite having time chit chating, wasting my saliva and also time. I'm completing my free time with watching korea. :)
and now I have a long lists of the movie I watched !
but, simply said. Only a few are remarkable and attracted me. :)

Here we are, The Best Korean Movie I ever Watched :
1. Sassy Girl, (obviously)

Briefly said; I cried a lot watching this movie even for 5th times. :')
Love from hate is just a great story in life, Whatever that it faith, it will happen.









2. Coffee Prince,

Here, I love when less female characters :) which is super duper cool. Oh, it is also a love from hating someone.:)
So, unpredictable.










3. Heartstring, You've Fallen for me ♥

I just finished watched this on December 2011 and I watched it again in January 2011 I found this in Yana's pendrive. Okayyy, I love this story the most because of ;
First, I love someone like Lee Shin.
Secondly is I love the story line (Mr Perfect-Miss Imperfect).
Thirdly, I falling in love with the songs and I-DOWNLOADED-IT.
Fourthly, as I watched the movie, I just imagining the love stories of mine.

4. My Girlfriend is Gumiho ♥


Abashtaaaaa! Back-to-back after done watching Heart string! too addicted with the movie especially the Heroin who is too cute for me, I learned some of korean words and practice it daily, LIKE WHAT THE HECK :D but this movie is toooo cute to handle. :) Yus introduced me to this movie. At first, I was like "Macam kartun je! seringala bagai" but when I started to watch, I just talking about it LIKE-EVERY-DAY. super annoying kannnnn? pssst, Gumiho is the wolf. aufffff

5. Playful Kiss ♥

Another ♥ ? currently watching this and I am at the LAST EPISODE. sobsob
But what is the best here is MY JI HOO or in this movie, SEOUNG JOO. :) hehe
Whatever it is, it was enjoying watching these cute creatures and Hope-to-have-the-life-like-that. Subhanallah, No no. I'm grateful here to have what I have :)
but He is too cool to catch my attention and I hate it because I've fallen for these two Hero of Korean. :)







Tadaaaa, Now presenting The Korean Hero of My Life. puihhhhhhh :D


MY FIRST IMAGINARY LOVER ♥
Name : Kim Hyung Joong
Movie(s) addicted : Boys over flowers and Playful Kiss
Motives to be addicted :
1. His hair especially one with curly
2. His attitudes; He's too cool to handle himself,
3. The things that he did in the movies were awwwwwww ♥ speechless.
4. Handsome ? Perfect look. hehe
5. The smile melts me. Okayy enufff.




MY SECOND BOYFRIEND ♥
Name : Jung Yong Hwa
Movie addicted : Heartstring, You've Fallen for me
Motives to be addicted :
1. The cute smile, ouch melts.
2. The teeth, hehe
3. The voice and his songs. awwwww ♥
4. The way he talked, sangatsangat cool.
5. The hair, obviously lah
6. Handsome kannn? but not as my first darling tu. :)

Enuff dear Bee, hehe okayy well said. I'm just addicted only when I'm watching them not like crazy obsess-er :) Okayy, I knew the limits. Even in Islam. Whatever it takes, this is just for Dunia and for the afterworld, Our precious Prophet must be our role model that we are crazy obsessed for,5 times of solat please don't let it behind because of these korean-thingy and Al-quran have to be read as much as we watched the korean dramas. Balanced 'em !
Remember that dear Korean addicter ?