Monday, October 24

A week in Kuantan,

Day 1

"Morning world !"
I slept like 24 hours from yesterday because I'm too tired with those unplanned things which making me not sleeping for a day.
After waking up, feel energetic and active :)
I was cooking with my mom and having a pleasant evening by jogging alone,

I think hard and I did something that unexpected. Something I even don't believe I did it but it's a good thing to know the real situation and get over them as soon as possible. I don't even care that I cried hard yesterday because I really wanted to let them go away from my mind and heart and get a new wonderful life tomorrow.
I don't feel sad because of her while I think she's nice and better for him but what make me felt so sick was him. His attitudes. He's out of limits and I feel like hating him now. Okay, it's not because I can't have him anymore but it's because he wanted to keep me in the dark again, for second time. I'm tired. I'm not a wall and I have the heart. I'm hoping that she can change him and he'll be better so for the sake of it, I don't want to have any connection with him. Friend ? yeah always be but to be close friend, I don't think so. I don't give the third chances when you spoiled the second one. You have to know and learn how to appreciate and treat and don't play with the heart of mine because I simply don't like it. It's better to be honest than playing around just untuk menjaga hati ! Tahap kesabaran I ada limit. Now, it's off the limits and you're sucks and get away from my life and don't even come back !
you're simply heartless and sucks.
that's the end of our story, 10 years story.
I don't think that I am interested for having a new chapter of this story.

you, get lost !
and I'll be awesome while you're awful.