Sunday, October 23

I need to be Mrs incredible :)

Assalamualaikum Bloggie,

oh ho, a week seems like a thousand things happened.Sometimes, life is like shopping in IKEA. you go up and down to left and right. When you walk around, you see a different sections on furniture are there.I know, in your mind you want those things that you like but instead it is either you have the money or not. If you have the money, you can get what you want but if you've no money, sorry to say. you going to watch em from far.

Same goes to ur life actually,having ups and downs everytime you're walking through your life. Sometimes they come at once.When you can't even have that smile, the sadness would come. It's like a circle of time, you think of doing good things or bad things. It's up to you. you'll have the same thing in reply. What goes around comes around, don't deny it. Money is a strength. You look good when having a money kan kan ? you don't look weak. :)
same like a strength where you really need a strength to survive in life. To smile, u need a strength and to be in sadness you really need a big strength. If not, you'll fall.

ohmygod, you know I've a tough week adding up the fabulous laughs and thoughts.
how come it comes at once like sudden.
He will go away from me
and
He. . :(

I cried like crazy man, The saddest things happened at once. Who could I leaned on ?
only me myself. em, Thanks to Nazlia. but it wasn't enuff to hold that.
reading this ? I just need you to pray that I'm always that strong. You don't need to know what I've get through.

You : you know how hard it could be to hear that thing? At first I think it will be okay and I'm getting stronger to hear that from you but sometimes, I have another thoughts that making me feel uncomfort and cry. I'm afraid to lose you and so you know, I can't see you anymore because it's hurting and I don't like it. You just go away, there's no a second third chances for you anymore. I love you in pain and I can't deal with this for a second time. I'm not a wall. I have a heart. Goodbye, calar balar.

You : you need to be strong. So do I. Get the strength for me :) you'll be fine. Don't think of worries but always think of Allah is so fair enuff to you. You'll be bless :)