Tuesday, October 25

Day 3

arghhhh, I heard that mumbled from my dad asking me to wake up !
potpetpotpet*
At last, I woke up to get through this new day, Wait up. I checked my phone and all the messages lined up saying this and that, hah and what suprised me was someone was calling me and I did answered. What the hell could I said when I was already asleep ?
Just smiling away and had my zuhur.
Today my dad cooked :) without me helping him, thats why he was really nagging me up lalalala haha
Today was like my TV watching time. Pity the others, sorry today is my channels not yours :)
Since my mother was away for her holiday, hah wish she had the wonderful times there :)
it's so like my duty to do all the chores and laundry. Hahaha which I am too lazy at doing those things :)

Channel to channels sometimes making me boring haha. Enuff with that.
I need to plan my family's holiday to Penang ! Why on earth do I want to go to Penang ? It's a lil bit freaking out when I change my mum's plan where she wanted to go to Langkawi and I was saying why not if Penang ? and she agreed. -_________-"

Okay that's it for today blogie, I craving for Choc cake :)