Sunday, October 9

twinkle twinkle

I will fly home on 15 october 2011 baby,
A week more to go Kuala Lumpur !
eventually my last paper is on 11th but I need to stay for 3 days just to wait for my flight, WAIT FOR MY FLIGHT. You know how waste the time will be ?
but it's alright, everything comes with the reasons. with a reasons :)
I just need to clear up things in this messy room and packing .

blablablabla

What's on my mind when my footsteps just stepping out from the plane ?
saying Alhamdulillah to The Mighty that I have survive more than one year in Sarawak and are safely arriving in Kuala Lumpur,and I will hug the first person that I saw nanti, okay the first person itu bukannya orang asing :)
The I'll list down all the planning on what-to-eat-next, hell yeah I can't wait for that. hehe Then, I'll meet the important person esp my soul and we'll hang around because you need to use me as much as you can sebab your boyfriend is not around :)
Then having a dates with all the friends, if possible.
Next waiting to be home with family and Ma, as your balasan I need everything new from head to toe. I don't care !
I have more things in my mind. I mean moreeeeeeeee
I just want to do something more refreshing and new even meeting same people, I just want to do something new and I hope there will be no heart feeling again during the break, I want to be happy, as I hope, perhaps.

p/s : I miss you too much like I missed the old you, soul. You know, I cried while looking at your picture just now because I miss everything about you and you're always not here, okay I don't hope much :) k baiiiii