Wednesday, March 28

Hello is a new big smile,

Namaste.
Hello Kuala Lumpur and Kuantan,
well said I'm home soul and body. hehe

let just stop about the continuous episodes of loveshit. purfff
Me having fun and having new things to be done during this looooooong hoholiday !
Oh, DELAYED.
Talking bout delayed, lemme tell you how my heart broke into pieces when my trips were delayed!
First, my 4.20pm flight was delayed to 5.55pm flight which made Mira rushed to JB, seriously spoiled the happiness when we arrived but it was still okay to me since I don't really have the heart to go back that day.
Then, the next day is the journey to Kuantan which I really wanted to go back as fast as possible cause my family was waiting for me, even having BBQ to celebrate me.
The bus was delayed and it made my tears fall. I took a bus from kajang to kuantan on 830pm which I thought I could reach home just in time, but the bus was too slow dragging my time till I became pissed off ! but thank God, that Uncle rempit-ing and we arrived around 3am and when I rang the doorbell, EVERYONE WAS ASLEEP. :(

Since I was hungrayyy baby, I ran to the kitchen and I can't believed it,
there was my fave asam pedas ! I knew Mak cooked for me, I knew she really missed me, cause when I was sleeping, she went to my room and looking at me sleeping and kacau-ing me with that lil monster, Nod. :D

So, maybe this holiday is for me to make a little changes which is
spending most of my time with family rather than friends which I always did.
I just feel, I'm adult now so changes for better is so necessary,crawling the age, I think it's time to think bout myself and family rather mostly thinking bout the other person. So, me going to work and do my driving license !

Till now, I think I'm falling for you but at the same time, I'm confused with what I'm going to do. So ? I don't care bout thinking too much. I'm going with the flow !