Friday, March 2

9 Days to face FINAL.

Evening everyone,

Nowadays I can see myself getting weirder. WHY ? me also don't know.prrrfff.
Almost every evening, I jogged . well said, consistently to build up my stamina back and refresh the mind along with enjoying the greens. I found it is interesting to run as fast as you could if you're in trouble and sadness. It's not a way to get rid of those problems but to make your mind kicking the unnecessary things out !
It's seem almost 2 weeks when I started consistently jog in fact to be slimmer and there was one time where I was in the sadness. Despite talking to someone, now running is being the second doctor to make me calm down and forget everything that so called reality. but,

every time I jog, I jogged alone and wished to be accompany even I refuse to.
every time I jog, I listened to the musics but there is no one to imagine it with.
every time I jog, I'll have a rest to watch the sunset but I wished someone to be besides me talking to me.

I somehow seen that I live this life alone. Where is me with lots of laughter and talk ? Not to deny that it seems relaxing to be alone doing things alone but,

I keep telling myself that this will only be temporarily because I NEED HOME.
sob sob. As I wish that anyone could understand this heart.