Sunday, June 3

End of May.

The last post tu sebenarnye, Tak sempat nak habes ! haha
Alhamdulillah, after struggling even for the last minutes, haaa last minute tu yang mencurah curah rezeki. Alhamdulillah I achieved the goal for this month to be qualifying as supervisor ! *sujud syukur* Thanks to all my beloved downlines and parents for keep supporting in many ways. :) Finished strong, and for June I must start strong ! Even apa pun berlaku esp in the biz, customer lari sana sini, ada penculik bertopeng, duit tak cukup lah, tak percaya itu ini lah. Semua itu for me is just a challenges ! challenge for me to start and finish strong. What I believe the most is everything come from Allah. So, if you know rezeki tu come from Allah, you'll pay more attention to Allah. :) and make it worth while.It simply a good and motivated business where you help people and Insyaallah one day Allah will help you, just don't afraid to walk through the bush and come out with success ! Amin amin.

However, Month of June lagi hebat nanti ! I just need to divide myself into 3 !
1. My precious life with Allah, me, Family, Besties and Boyfriend :)
2. My long journey of future, Study study !
3. ofcrse, My inspiring herbalife- life !

so, If you're walking here in this blog, if you're interested in consuming herbalife for your own reason,text me :) I'll makesure that you'll see the bigger picture of being one of the dreamer in herbalife where we dream it then we build it ! :)

Running of time to be prepared for tomorrow to see dear lovies,Oh yeah today is 3rd of June and it's his babybornday! Happy birthday sayang ! May you be the best part of me today and forever, be a better man okay ?