Wednesday, May 30

Assalamualaikummmmm, sipu sipu senyum... awwwww

This is another story of my first extravaganza. At first, I tak paham pun what all this things work. Ingat mcm normal events so just ckp dgn my mom, "Eh, mcm nak pegi je extravaganza herbalife ni!" but still not hoping ! Then went back, still not hoping. My mom told this story to my dad bout extravaganza. Seems She really wanna go but when she saw me yang excited nak pergi, dia mengalah. Entah tetibe, they sponsored me to go when I'm not even beg them to go there. There, rezeki is everywhere, you just need to have good thoughts, pray alot and do something good ! Back to the line, okay they said it was for my birthday. A trip to singapore; learned more things in extravaganza and enjoy myself in Universal Studio. Tho I was a bit sad to not be with my family and friends during my 20th birthday, but it was still some moments that were so valuable ! I was with my herbalife family and I enjoyed new things, new moment and new family ! wahhhh simply the best !