Sunday, April 29

Penyapu.

I don't want to describe this in more details but I'm here as Malaysian who have right to speak and give some comments on what is happening now in our country.
Where is the humanity in each of us ?
Whatever happening and whoever is them, even from whatever party you guys are in now.
Where is the respect towards each other? where is the wiser thinking of human being ?
blood were every where and still people were not realized that, that is a life of someone.
I'm just afraid of Malaysia to be like the other Nation without peaceful and harmony life in it.
Life is cruelly unfair but who deserve to be at the top is no one. Why not get together and peace the mind, the ethic, the decision, the words and this is just for our country !
See, Kiamat makin dekat. Macam ini kah suasana manusia di negara ini untuk generasi akan datang ?
I may not be good in these but I just have the heart towards my beloved country and I'm sad :( .
p/s : and oh mungkin sebab yang bernas, mereka kurang nutrisi. Mehlah consume Herbalife :D
Sincerely speaking, Hamba Allah.