Thursday, September 15

Be Strong Woman, don't cry :)

Woman.
Their heart are too soft eventho they look strong outside.
I am the observer and also a woman.
woman live with lots of secret but yet woman are not that secretive.
I watched and still watching the phenomena where,
woman cry a lot,
either they cry hard for things that are so miserable
or they cry for the happiness they have.

but back to the first thing,
what really make these women cried ?

1. Boys
2. Jealousy
3. Break up
4. Missing
5. Misunderstanding
6. Lonely

I think that are the most reasons why women cry like every seconds and days.
Everything gonna be about being in relationship.
I think, single woman cry lesser than one with a boyfriend.

why I bring up this issue, it is because I hate those tears cause by boys and I hate watching my girlfriends getting crazy cry all day long because of this creature and I hate myself getting hurt and hurt because of these.
I say NO to Tears :)
because for me crying will make one weak esp woman, please boys. You have to know that whenever they cry, they are really in pain, deep pain.
I don't deny in every relationships with man there's always up and down, no one can escape because we were made to be that way, but man don't hurt those woman so badly. you believe in karma, what goes around comes around.

okay, here are something we might see clearly
# when woman falls for the man, she only have him but when he say he doesn't want her anymore, she will live like a dying person.
# when woman get angry with the man mainly because PEREMPUAN, man always act they are naive and they say sorry but they will do it again but the woman still cry.
# when man get angry with the woman mainly because LELAKI, woman cry hard begging that she's not wrong but man still with his anger.
# fact that man sometimes can be really mean to woman because they know woman are weak and they're stronger.
# sometimes, woman gedik jugak, benda boleh jadi okay nak jugak terjebak dalam problems.

so who hurt and cry more ?
woman

are there anything can we do to face these tears problem ?
NOTHING. but woman please be strong, don't act weak to man and think like thousand of times that don't treat yourself that kind of way crying for the sake of man. but please, as you miss him it is natural for the tears to drop but put a smile and text him something really sweet and make yourself busy. If they are not around, think about them because the other way to make people remember about you is sincerely remember them.Then, try to solve those problems with the brilliant ways :)
I just hate to see woman getting weak because of man. Seriously I hate it, I felt that way too and I know how hurt that would be, please woman be strong ! that's the best thing I'll ever say to you whenever you in need of supports :)

" Boys, don't make promises and choices even don't have more because it'll be hurt when you're not keeping the promises, do a wrong choices and playing with the heart of woman. Please DON'T ! "

I only get C in my Love test but I learned from experiences and surrounding :)